JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
L1 Support for Investigative and Fault management activities for ISP Access electronics like ENB, CSS, FTTH, MW, Wi-Fi, IBS, Small Cells etc.
Execution of Evidence based planned/preventive maintenance activities and update record Work Closely with FRT team for maintaining reliability of OFC network in the access side and FTTH OFC NW.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT :
- Diploma in Electronics / Electrical.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT :
- Minimum 1 year – Maximum 5 Years.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES :
- Network Deployment & Optimization.
- Network Performance.
- Service Delivery.
- Project Management, Pre Sales and Managed.
- Services Analytical, Problem Solving, Team player, Self motivated, Strategy.